Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Bila Terasa Rindu

Dengan nama ALLAH yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Mengasihani

Tuan hamba sidang pembaca yang dikasihi sekalian,



Hati bercampur baur. Mcrose is leaving. This office will be empty, no more laugh and tears.

Yoe is also leaving soon, aye? 

Am looking to my sides, and will have no one to comfort me during my gloomy days.

But ALLAH is watching me, and has lend me a shoulder to cry on, how lucky I am! You know who you are! Thanks,  you!



Am looking forward for the bright days ahead.

Am looking forward to the transition day.

Am looking forward to become someone new.

Am looking forward to learn something else.

Am looking forward to leave the "insects" thingy behind.

Am looking forward to finish everything and MERDEKA!



ALLAH please make me strong! I need YOU! 

Yes, i need YOU the most!




No comments:

Post a Comment