Tuesday, December 27, 2011

End of Year 2011, Ouchh!

Dengan nama ALLAH yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Mengasihani


Tuan hamba sidang pembaca yang dikasihi sekalian,



I can smell the New Year coming to my door, and of course my watch never stop ticking. I've seen some of my friends expressing how sad they're, for not achieving what they dreamt of this year. I can’t really say anything about that, I am, myself is not a good example. I have my own sad stories, like others, but despite of letting the sadness taking over my sweet dream, I'd rather let the 'madness me' saying things here today.


I've been through so many things, like others, I know. Some of them were thorn in my heart but some of them are like candy that you can never have the gut of eating 'em, coz they are sooooooo sweet that you try to keep 'em in your jar of heart forever.


Those thorns in my heart, they'll gone. It’s just a matter of time.. And I have no intention of keeping 'em. Im trying to 'mengiringi each kejahatan dengan kebajikan', so that I can cover all the regrets I've done. Que Serra, Serra, whatever will be, will be, and remember that the future's not ours to see.


"Bertaqwalah engkau kepada Allah walaupun di mana engkau berada, dan iringilah kejahatan dengan kebaikan, nescaya ia akan menghapuskan kejahatan tersebut dan bergaullah sesama manusia dengan budi pekerti yang baik." (Hadith riwayat al-lmam al-Tirmizi.)


So I remember this one thing when I plan to write this "kind-of-whatever" entry in my blog, and I decided to walk down the memorylane and talk about happiness and funny things that made me smile. These small lil things for somebody, is a whole lot bigger than a blue-whale to me coz it helps me and reminds me that ALLAH had given me such beautiful gift in every inch of my life. I might be worse nowadays, but I have those memories that'll keep me awake for future. Oh yes, and I loved every single things that happens to me, xoxo


So people, hang in there with me and lets face the future together!
*silalah ber~azam-bukan- arni ye!*

No comments:

Post a Comment