Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Some-Summer-Some-Where-in-2008


Dengan nama ALLAH yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Mengasihani

Tuan hamba sidang pembaca yang dikasihi sekalian,



Okay, this is one of funny photos in my collection, and I have lots and lots of 'em, haha, and only now I wonder what is the purpose of having one of my feet under the car?!!and why am I being such annoyed in this photo! Well I call them funny coz these photo is freakin' weird and definitely annoying, only now when I look at it. But I just love the moment I spent with beloved akhawati in Christchurch back in 2008. Every seconds meant the world to me. Miss you much, dearest sisters...





Sometime I thought I made a good-pack with flowers, but sometime I might looked a lil odd with this beautiful creatures, probably Im not welcomed into the community. Or probably Im just the BEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!


Oucchhhh, this is pathetic! Its okay, Im fine, I have two niece already, hehe







ah-ha! Im not showin' anything, and of coz am not trying to prove any-some-thing to anyone. Its my first time play with this freaky mirror thing, and I love it! Hah. Err, and becoz of my DEEP love to this mirror-mirror-on-the wall, as a contrary,I present you MY OTHER SITE!hah again!




here I am! ahhh this is 'a cute version' of me, I suppose, or I 'perasan',hiii, that mirror is super cool, huh?





Are you looking for something? Some loan that you need for your future expenses? Ahh, none of that crossed my mind. Just act to be one. Do I look real? ngeee

No comments:

Post a Comment